‘Simply’ Delicious Summer Salad Building
We’re sweltering in South Africa at the moment with high temperatures and glorious sunny days! Ideal for serving salads. We’re all so time-strapped in our urban life styles, so let’s get back to basics by learning to build ‘simply’ delicious salads.
Our salad building tips:
1. Keep to four, maximum six ingredients
2. Make sure you have a good colour and texture spread
3. Green is the most important colour. This should form the base of the salad
4. Optional extra ingredients. For example: olives, homemade pickles, homemade sprouts, or homemade sauerkraut/kimchi
5. To dress your salad, try using some kombucha vinegar (by: Sprout It) and mix in some homemade pesto.
Voila! The perfect ‘simply’ delicious summer salad.
If you are interested to learn how to make your own pickles, sprouts, kimchi or sauerkraut, come and join one of our workshops or book a private consultation for us to come in and detox your pantry and put you on your course toward revived health and sustained living.